Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Father's Day Experience

I had an awesome Father’s Day with my kids! Went to church with all of them at The Oasis in Loganville. As Pastor Tim Cash unpacked 1 Timothy 4:6-7 regarding Spiritual Fitness he said this “I see myself as a Life Coach”. I almost stood up in my seat and screamed. What if we had millions of Leaders like that???? And it gets better. I have had a flare up of the blood disease in the last couple of weeks...lots of Doctor stuff. There were half dozen people approached me and said “how are you? We have been praying for you” ...That included Pastor Tim. The others I did not even know and one great big guy named John grabbed me in a bear hug and said lets just pray right now. And Just when I thought it could not get any better my kids knowing I don’t wear ties, gave me a Swiss Army watch for Father’s Day......they also know I like to be on time. I am so Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment